Friday, March 11, 2016

The Top Three Things I learned from EKernomics

After a 9 week term in EKernomics, I learned many things (believe it or not). But in order to save time, I've simply cut

1. 3. Keeping up with blog posts is important.

& that one's pretty self explanatory...

     2. Supply and Demand graphs are my favorite part of Econ.

This isn't just because of the fact that this is the theory that came easiest to me--I genuinely found S & D to be a fascinating/simplified look at society. I have quickly learned that Supply and Demand can apply to everything from Easy Cheese to the Bachelor. In other words, Supply and Demand comes in...




3.  Mr. Kern is prone to savage tactics when playing Monopoly.

You can't necessarily always count on him to make the best economic decisions. Sometimes the risk of "good" intentions (if I can even call them that) of helping Hudson can result in a bad economic state. Cough cough.

No comments:

Post a Comment